- Are you a Skilled IT & Business Entrepreneur?
- Do you possess the necessary skills to become a 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 (𝐕𝐀) & 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐑𝐌 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫?
- Are you interested in 𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 & 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗩𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦:
FAQs . . . can a person join the internship and do the training at the same time?
1) If a person completes the training, will a certificate be awarded at the end?
. . . A participatory “Certificate of Completion” is awarded at the various Levels, but more importantly, you are provided the opportunity to qualify to join the VA resource pool to engage client tasks/jobs for income generation, as well as the opportunity to access resources for developing and running your own VA Business activities at the end of Level III.
2) Will a person be trained at all 3 levels?
. . . Trainees can pursue the advancing levels based on their professional interests. The Orientation (Level I) training is essential for all Trainees/Interns.
3) How long is the training?
. . . The Orientation Training can be completed within 1 Month or in up to 3 months dependent on a trainee’s professional interests as well as their current experience, expertise, dedication & commitment.
4) Will it be done virtually?
. . . Our VA Internship Training are blended (bespoke) programmes (online/offline & workshops) . . . training is therefore provided as a combination of In-House/In-Office exercises as well as online or remotely. Further VA focused training needs are provided as determined by your expertise & experience in your selected or special-focus VA skills-set.
5) I saw there is a cost on your page for the training, is it in US or TT?
. . . The VA Training Orientation is tt$450/mth., and we expect that with your related expertise, experience, provided training & supporting resources, you should be able to begin engaging clients for income generation from within your 1st month or well within 1-3 months.
6) Can a person join the internship and do the training at the same time?
. . . Yes!
7) Can I schedule an appointment to start the programme immediately?
. . . We are unfortunately limited under the present COVID Virus restrictions to meet with you or to get started on the programme immediately. We will however be rolling out some back-office resources and other relevant information in due course and will be happy to keep you apprised of developments as soon as they become available.
- Please be sure to complete the VA Internship Application via the below REGISTRATION PROCESS.
Join our Virtual Assistant (VA) Team
Register your Special Skills & Expertise
𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝗩𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 (𝗩𝗔) & 𝗢𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗖𝗥𝗠 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛 & 𝗥𝗨𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗩𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦:
This Training Programme will introduce and prepare new trainees for the workplace, targeting the necessary skills that would be valuable for the office administrative & business environment.
Participants are introduced to various business tools, productivity skills, office equipment and instruments of everyday use in the business environment to develop business awareness, functional skills and self-confidence in interfacing and interacting with everyday business support, facilitation, administrative and management activities:
𝗟𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗜 – 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗨𝗦𝗘:
- Technology, Computing & Social Media Marketing Skills & Tools;
- Learn Office Productivity, Facilitation & Marketing Tools & Skills;
- Enhance Office Administrative, Operational & Management Skills.
- Business Technology & Online Marketing Tools;
- Business & Entrepreneurial Skills Development;
- Business Presentation and Interview Preparation;
- Project Planning and Time Management.
𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟 𝗜𝗜𝗜 – 𝗝𝗢𝗜𝗡 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗩𝗔 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 & 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘:
- Document Typing, Formatting & Presentation;
- Spreadsheet Development, Invoicing & Accounting;
- Social Media Marketing, Promotions & Management;
- Business Website Development, Design & Maintenance;
- Graphics Design, Desktop Publishing & Printing Services;
- Business Support, Project Scheduling, Planning & Management.
Business Hours & Contacts
OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT:
- Mon.-Fri.: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
OFFICE MAILING ADDRESS:
P.O. Box 479, Port of Spain,
Trinidad & Tobago.
Technology & Business Skills Training
BizTECH & BTSD TRAINING:
- Mon.-Fri. : 09:30 am - 04:00 pm;
- Saturdays: 10:00 am - 01:00 pm;
- 24 Hour BTSD eLearning Access.
VA Business Member Support
General - Mon.-Fri. : 9:30am-4:30pm;
SILVER - General + Sat.: 9:30am-2 pm;
GOLD - SILVER + Mon.-Fri.: 7am-9pm;
Platinum - 24 Hour Premium Support.