Business Hours & Contacts
OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT:
– Mon.-Fri.: 08:00 am – 05:00 pm
OFFICE MAILING ADDRESS:
P.O. Box 479, Port of Spain,
Trinidad & Tobago.
Technology & Business Skills Training
BizTECH & BTSD TRAINING:
– Mon.-Fri. : 09:30 am – 04:00 pm;
– Saturdays: 10:00 am – 01:00 pm;
– 24 Hour BTSD eLearning Access.
VA Business Member Support
General – Mon.-Fri. : 9:30am-4:30pm;
SILVER – General + Sat.: 9:30am-2 pm;
GOLD – SILVER + Mon.-Fri.: 7am-9pm;
Platinum – 24 Hour Premium Support.
- Are you a Skilled IT & Business Entrepreneur?
- Do you possess the necessary skills to become a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
- Are you interested in building & Running Your Own Business?
Then Apply to our BizTECH, BTSD, VA – Virtual Assistant Training Programmes!
About the VIRTUAL ASSISTANT (VA) Training Programmes
Level I – LEARN TO USE:
- Technology, Computing & Social Media Marketing Skills & Tools;
- Learn Office Productivity, Facilitation & Marketing Tools & Skills;
- Enhance Office Administrative, Operational & Management Skills.
Level II – BUSINESS SKILLS TRAINING:
- Business Technology & Online Marketing Tools;
- Business & Entrepreneurial Skills Development;
- Business Presentation and Interview Preparation;
- Project Planning and Time Management.
Level III – ᴊᴏɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴀ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ɪɴᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴏᴍᴇ:
- Document Typing, Formatting & Presentation;
- Spreadsheet Development, Invoicing & Accounting;
- Social Media Marketing, Promotions & Management;
- Business Website Development, Design & Maintenance;
- Graphics Design, Desktop Publishing & Printing Services;
- Business Support, Project Scheduling, Planning & Management.
REGISTER for BizTECH, BTSD & VA Training Programmes
This Training Programme will introduce and prepare new trainees for the workplace, targeting the necessary skills that would be valuable for the office administrative & business environment.
Participants are introduced to various business tools, productivity skills, office equipment and instruments of everyday use in the business environment to develop business awareness, functional skills and self-confidence in interfacing and interacting with everyday business support, facilitation, administrative and management activities:
FAQs . . . can a person join the internship and do the training at the same time?
. . . A participatory “Certificate of Completion” is awarded at the various Levels, but more importantly, you are provided the opportunity to qualify to join the VA resource pool to engage client tasks/jobs for income generation, as well as the opportunity to access resources for developing and running your own VA Business activities at the end of Level III.
2) Will a person be trained at all 3 levels?
. . . Trainees can pursue the advancing levels based on their professional interests. The Orientation (Level I) training is essential for all Trainees/Interns.
3) How long is the training?
. . . The Orientation Training can be completed within 1 Month or in up to 3 months dependent on a trainee’s professional interests as well as their current experience, expertise, dedication & commitment.
4) Will it be done virtually?
. . . Our VA Internship Training are blended (bespoke) programmes (online/offline & workshops) . . . training is therefore provided as a combination of In-House/In-Office exercises as well as online or remotely. Further VA focused training needs are provided as determined by your expertise & experience in your selected or special-focus VA skills-set.
5) I saw there is a cost on your page for the training, is it in US or TT?
. . . Training Program FEES begin at tt$350/mth., and we expect that with your related expertise, experience, provided training & supporting resources, you should be able to begin engaging clients for income generation from within your 1st month or well within 1-3 months.
6) Can a person join the internship and do the training at the same time?
. . . Yes!
7) Can I schedule an appointment to start the programme immediately?
YES . . . You can get started on the programme immediately by registering at VAPS Training Academy.
- Please be sure to complete the VA Internship Application via the below REGISTRATION PROCESS.
Join our Virtual Assistant (VA) Team
Register your Special Skills & Expertise